- A fun, chilling and educational tour that is not for the faint of heart
- Get chauffered in the comfort of our vehicle as the tour brings you from one haunted site to another
- Experience a spine-chilling night with your family and friends with candles and ghost detecting devices
- Discover Singapore's urban legends as you walk past tombstones at a famous cemetery
- Take a trip down memory lane by going to a secluded hill to see the World War 2 battlefield
What to Expect?
Explore The Creepy Side Of Singapore
Our best-selling "Creepy Tales Of Singapore" tour allows you to explore the creepy sites in Singapore with "Ghost Hunting" equipment and hear stories about World War II in Singapore. Visit several "creepy places" including a cemetery and hear creepy tales of Singapore from our guide. This is perfect for horror lovers looking for creepy Singapore tours.
In this creepy Singapore tour, we will walk along a bridge on a secluded and quiet hill. Rumors have it that many have lost their lives there. So, if you dare, keep your eyes on the surroundings as we make our way there. At the top of the trail, we'll share with you the horror story of a local war hero.
Next, we'll take you to a coastal gun battery near a beach, a place where the Japanese possibly massacred thousands of innocent people during the "Sook Ching" operation. There, you'll learn how the Japanese searched for the spies and the gruesome stories of how they dealt with them.
Our last walk will be down one of the world's largest Chinese cemetery. It's estimated to house over 100,000 tombs. During the walk, we'll share with you some exciting stories about our 'friends' there.
Learn More About Singapore Creepy Tour
Watch the video of the "Creepy Tales Of Singapore" tour:
Things to Note
- English-speaking guide
- Candles and torches
- Transport between creepy locations
- Tips and gratuities
- Other items not specified
7:30 PM GMT/UTC +8
Please be punctual as the tour will start on time!
Haw Par Villa MRT Station "Exit A"