- A fun and chilling night tour, incorporating Crime and Ghost Stories
- Get chauffered in the comfort of our vehicle, as the tour brings you from a murder scene to several other famous haunted places in Singapore
- Play the role of a Paranormal Investigator using ghost detecting devices
- Learn about the gruesome murder that shocked Singapore in the 1980s.
- Visit several haunted places in Singapore , including the Old Changi Hospital
What to Expect?
Explore a local neighbourhood where a gruesome murder took place and visit several haunted places in Singapore using Ghost hunting equipments.
Singapore’s Famous Murder and Ghost Story tour
Singapore is well known as a safe country with very low crime rate. However, low crime doesn’t mean no crime. In 1981, we saw one of Singapore’s most gruesome murder, a sensational murder that shocked entire Singapore where 2 young children became victims of some “Ritual Killings”.
Join us on this tour as we learn more about the religious rituals and the beliefs that led to the gruesome murders. We will explore the neighbourhood where the murders took place and we will walk in the trails of the murderer and his victims.
Next, we will invite our participants to be Paranormal Investigators for the night. We will visit several famous “Haunted Places” in Singapore and that includes the Old Changi Hospital. We will share ghost stories about the places and our participants will be using Ghost Detectors to help detect the presence of spirits. Participants can then decide for themselves if these places are haunted or not.
So, if you love crime and ghost stories, be sure to sign up for this tour now! This night tour brings you to 4 different places in Singapore (Transport Provided), one murder scene and three different haunted places in Singapore.
Learn More About Singapore Famous Murder and Ghost Story Tour
Watch the video of the "SIngapore Famous Murder Story & Ghost" tour:
Things to Note
- English-speaking guide
- Usage of Ghost Hunting Equipments
- Transportation between the different locations
7:15 PM GMT/UTC +8
Please be punctual as the tour will start on time!
Braddell MRT Station "Exit A" (Ground Level)